Tire Rotation Allen, TX
Tire rotation and balance helps protect tires against uneven wear by moving the tire location on the vehicle. Most tires will exhibit some form of wear based on numerous factors including: wheel alignment, miles driven, driving style and habits, and tire location on the vehicle. By moving or “rotating” the tires as recommended by the vehicle manufacturer, tires may wear more evenly, helping extend the life of the tires.
The Tire Rotation Service Includes:
- Check tire pressure and inflate or deflate to recommended PSI
- Inspect tires to identify visible damage or abnormal wear patterns
- Rotate tires according to pattern recommended by manufacturer
- Visibly inspect brake pads and rotors
- Install lug nuts or bolts to the proper torque specification
Kwik Kar of Allen checks tire pressure during our 23 Point Full Service Oil Change and Lube Service.
Kwik Kar of Allen recommends rotating your tires roughly every 5,000 to 10,000 miles. Always refer to your vehicle owner’s manual for specifics.