Shocks and Struts Replaced Allen, TX
Shocks and struts are one of the critical components that control your vehicle’s stopping, steering, and driving stability. As they begin to wear or degrade, they lose their ability to control lean or sway, proper tire grip, and adhesion when encountering bumps. Properly functioning shocks or struts will:
- Give the vehicle a comfortable ride
- Keep your tires on the road
- Stabilize the vehicle
- Prolong the life of other suspension parts
The Shock or Strut Service Includes:
- Removing old shocks or struts
- Installing new shocks or struts based on your manufacturer specifications
Kwik Kar of Allen will inspect your shocks or struts for wear or damage upon request.
Kwik Kar of Allen recommends replacing your shocks or struts every 50,000 miles. This will vary greatly depending on your driving habits (on-road versus off-road, towing or hauling, and roadway surface).