Radiator Flush & Repair Allen, TX
Is your vehicle leaking radiator fluid? Or does the heat and/or air conditioning not seem to be working as well as it should be? Don’t panic! Just drive over to Kwik Kar of Allen for a full slate of radiator repair services.
As with all of our auto services, we strive for perfection. Therefore, we never consider a radiator repair job done until you are completely satisfied with the result. Our mechanics are both friendly and knowledgeable, and each of our replacement parts meets or exceeds the manufacturer specifications.
Radiator Warning Signs
- Overheating – the primary purpose of your radiator is to keep the temperature of the engine coolant down, but as with all things, time usually means problems will arise. Don’t try to drive if the light comes on to indicate your engine is overheated. Pull over and wait for it to cool before proceeding.
- Leaking – this is the typical way that drivers find out there’s something up with the radiator. Keep in mind that engine coolant is green in color.
- Rust – rust damages the radiator in several ways. If pieces break off inside the vehicle engine, it will combine with the coolant to create a sludge that won’t cool a thing. Flushing can work temporarily, but rust also indicates corrosion. That must also be dealt with before the problem is actually solved.
If you experience any of these warning signs with your radiator, call or drive over to Kwik Kar of Allen for radiator repairs today! We’ll take good care of you and your vehicle!
The engine cooling system in your vehicle circulates antifreeze/coolant through the engine and radiator. The antifreeze/coolant is formulated to prevent corrosion inside the cooling system and is designed to maintain optimal engine operating temperature. A radiator flush provides the best factory recommended cooling system service.
The Radiator Flush Service Includes:
- Removing the old antifreeze/coolant
- Flushing the entire system with a cleaning solution
- Refilling the system with brand new antifreeze/coolant
A standard drain and fill replace only about half of the contaminated antifreeze/coolant. The radiator flush removes up to 95% of the contaminated coolant and replaces it with brand new antifreeze/coolant.
Kwik Kar of Allen recommends Radiator Flush service based on a vehicle owner manual recommendation. Service intervals vary greatly depending on make and model of vehicles.