Brake Repair & Replacement Allen, TX
Your vehicle brakes work hard to stop, and their life cycle depends on your driving habits and driving conditions. The job they do is critical to your safety. Eventually the brake pads or shoes will need replacement, and the rotors or drums may need replacement or resurfacing. The most common brake replacement is new brake pads.
You may need a brake replacement service if:
- You hear a grinding or squealing sound when you apply the brake pedal
- You feel soft or spongy response when you apply the brake pedal
- Your vehicle steers or pulls to one side when you apply the brake pedal
Kwik Kar of Allen Brake Replacement Service Includes (depending on needs):
- Inspect the brake system for leaks, master cylinder corrosion and worn pneumatic parts
- Inspect bleeder valves
- Replacement of old brake pads with new Life Time brake pads (when needed)
- Replacement of old rotors with new rotors (when needed)
- All brake pad replacements come with a lifetime warranty on all parts we replace
Kwik Kar of Allen recommends a brake replacement service any time brake issues are present. We will check your brake pads and rotors any time at no charge.